Sunday, July 7, 2013

Scrappy Trip Blocks - Done!

Behold, my laziest blog post ever!

But who cares! I had a sewing marathon yesterday and finished all 73 of my Scrappy Trip Around the World blocks!

Photos taken with my phone from my bed - didn't bother to clean it up and make it pretty! Ha! 
I decided on a layout, then set out blocks in groups of 4 to begin to stitch together, which I will begin... later.

Lord of the Rings DVDs are excellent accompaniments to long sewing sessions!
Now it's time for a bit of rest! (I think I earned it.)

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Can't wait to see it put together. Bring it to the July meeting. There, now you have a deadline.

Staci said...

Yay for you! That is a lotta wonderful blocks!

Leslie can't stop quilting said...

Yipee....I love this quilt!!!

Melissa said...

Awesome! Congratulations!!!