Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July Goals

I have two projects I'd like to finish in July, but if I complete just one, my goal will be met! (Shoot for the moon, and if you miss, you land among the stars, right?)

My main goal is to sandwich, quilt, and bind the Cowgirl Castle top that was my May goal. The friend-recipient is having a birthday on the 20th of July, so I need to get it done beforehand! I finished the backing when I finished the top, so now I just have to get the binding ready and start pinning!


Less imperative is sandwiching, quilting, and binding my Himalayan Salt quilt. This one is also a birthday gift, but it's not due until October. Even so, if I'm going to "flip my machine" (i.e. change all the settings and relocate it to a larger table for quilting) I might as well knock out more than one quilt! I also made a backing ahead of time, and I cut binding this morning!


I can hardly believe it's July! Where is summer going? Time is such a slippery thing...

No comments: