Saturday, June 1, 2013

June Goal: Guild BOM Catch-Up

My goal this month is simple, but I'm giving myself an earlier deadline.

My first three BOMs to get me inspired to make the others!
I have not been to a guild meeting in a few months, and I am behind in my BOMs! Because I am doing black and white only, I am modifying or exchanging some of the blocks that the other guild members have designed. My Lovely Year of Finishes goal for June is to make blocks for April and May, and maybe even a couple more (so I can eventually have 16, rather than 12, blocks come the end of the year). Here is the April block. I think it will work well in two colors. The May block is not yet posted to the site, but you can get a preview here. I'll definitely substitute something else, perhaps not paper-pieced, though!

The guild meeting is the third Saturday of the month. I've blocked* it off on my calendar, and I hope to have my blocks done by then - as well as a few other projects for show-and-tell!

Linking up with A Lovely Year of Finishes!

*pun intended

2 comments:

desertskyquilts said...

I love the look of the black and white. This is going to be so beautiful!

Jenny said...

I'm behind too, argh. Hope to see you there -- and there may be a few guests!