Thursday, May 2, 2013

May Goal

Preparing to be abroad kept me from completing my March goal or setting April goals. I won't revisit those, though, because I want to keep moving forward! Hopefully I'll get to them anyway.

I have many May goals for the Lovely Year of Finishes, but I'll officially just have this one!

I want to turn this...


... into this!

http://www.modabakeshop.com/2011/09/castle-stairs-quilt.html#more

Well, I want to piece the jelly roll into a top, at least. I know exactly who will get this quilt. The fact that it's another bit of Urban Cowgirl and the pattern is called Castle Stairs is significant. I have been wanting to do this for awhile and am excited to start!

Linking up with A Lovely Year of Finishes!

2 comments:

Royce said...

I love what the jelly roll is laying on! Is that something you made? I would like to see more of that. The mode pattern looks interesting.

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Oooh that's going to be really neat! Love the fabric you've chosen :)