Thursday, January 24, 2013

January Finish - Achieved!

I'll admit, I'm stunned I finished.







And I even made time to make a roll of bias binding. Care to take a wild guess about what my February goal will be?

This quilt measures approximately 60x75 inches and each tie is about 4 inches apart. My goal was to tie once per piece but use my grandmother's thread wisely. I still have a bit to spare in case I need to go back in and re-tack any area. But I'm so pleased it's finished up to this point!

I'm linking up with A Lovely Year of Finishes!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh, I LOVE your quilt. It looks sooo vintage - just like grandma used to make!

Congrats on the finish.

Royce said...

This is just beautiful. I have a long term hand project I'm working on. I hope to get it finished one day.

Leslie can't stop quilting said...

I love it Mary....great finish!!!

Nancy said...

Oh, this quilt is so fun! Sometimes I see triangles, sometimes I see 6-sided "circles." Did you stitch it or is it an old one you inherited? I love it!
Nancy from joy for grace