Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Kitty Pillow

My homework this week for School was to ask God for a picture for someone in my small group, then create something reflecting that picture. When I got my name assignment, I immediately saw a sleepy pink kitty and decided, based on the warmth, comfort, hospitality and humor that this person exudes, that a fabulous little toss pillow would be the way to go.




Earlier in the week I texted members of my group to tell them I'd finished my piece and loved it, but not to worry as I could still find it in my heart to give it up. But, y'know, as quick as it came together, I may just have to bust out a kitty pillow or two for myself!

2 comments:

Staci said...

Mary-what a cute little kitty! I'm sure your friend will feel so loved when she sees it!

Deborah said...

This is an adorable pillow and wonderful story.