Friday, June 15, 2012

June Bee Blocks

Midway through June and I'm already done with my Sew Blues Bee blocks and my Orange You Glad block!

Annaliese sent bits for paper pieced star parts:


Lisa asked for "strippy flowers":


Tiffany created her own block and tutorial! Must say, it reminds me of a certain university I may or may not have associations with...


But why the impetus to finish quick? Well...



Next month is the last month for Orange You Glad, and in Hive A, the privilege is mine! Stay tuned to see these prints again. I've a bit more cutting to do, then I'll reveal the block I've chosen and write up my own tutorial.

Music City Modern Quilters Guild meets tomorrow - hooray! Looking forward to catching up with those fabulous ladies and seeing what they've been up to. May your weekend be equally as full of things that make your heart sing!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Love your blocks!

Dayna at Precut Paradise said...

I really like the stripy flower block!