So this award is given to worthy blogs with less than 200 followers. The rules are as follows:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
Here are my five:
A) Shana of Fiber of All Sorts (lovely friend I encountered via my first bee! And she IS quite the busy bee...)
B) Debbie of Jerusalem Notes: Fiberwork By Debbie (one of the first bloggers I admired when beginning this adventure)
C) Shawn of Creative Inspiraciones (another bee friend and co-conspirator in quilty goodness)
D) Linda at Fiber Fabrications (first encountered via an interest in alpaca roving, she certainly spins a good yarn... sorry, couldn't resist)
E) Rene' of Rene' Creates (another early-era blogger I've enjoyed following)
Hope y'all enjoy these lovely ladies as much as I do!