Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Year in Review

My black eyed peas are soaking in the fridge, and there are already events on our 2012 calendar. It's been a particularly eventful year, and I look forward to what's to come!

As I was going through my pictures, I was stunned at how much I actually created this year! The following collages are not exhaustive (omitting, for example, bee blocks) but provide a sense of all I've stitched in 2011.

Clothing and Accessories

Gifts--Housewares--Baby

Quilts and Mug Rugs





















































My plans for 2012 are as follows:

  1. OYG Bee Quilt (my month is July!)
  2. OYG Sampler Quilt (made from practice blocks)
  3. Late Christmas present (basted)
  4. Wild Thing Quilt (ready for basting)
  5. True Lover's Knot (for me)
  6. True Lover's Knot (for friend)
  7. Marlowe Quilt
  8. Jelly Roll Race II
  9. Circa 1934 Quilt
  10. Baby Trees (basted)
  11. Lillian's Hexagons (ready for basting)
  12. Antique Pinwheels (ready for basting)
  13. Hand-Tied Solomon's Puzzle (awaiting binding)
  14. Botany Baby Quilt
  15. Psychology Quilt
  16. Rooftop Garden Baby Quilt
  17. The Hobbit Movie cloak (to wear to the midnight showing next December)
Since college I've been in the habit of making to-do lists that are impossible to complete. It doesn't discourage me, though. I shoot for the moon and always land among the stars.

Happy New Year, y'all! No matter how amazing 2011 was, the best is yet to come!

No comments: