Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Zippered Pouch

My Rescued Threads Tote does not have an interior pocket, so I made a pouch to clip in with a carabiner. I followed this tutorial but modified it to add a loop and adjust for pillowcase lining. It turned out a little wonky, but for a first try and keeping with the repurposed theme, I think it's a win. It also gave me a place for the odd patches people have recently given me. The zipper is from a stash I acquired when a friend's mother downsized her sewing basket.






Summer is in full-swing, which means more time for making! Happy June, ya'll!

2 comments:

EVA SB said...

Quite a juxtaposition - the German flag next to the Israeli army logo. Nice!

MissMary said...

Thanks for noticing! I didn't intend to make a political statement, but I certainly love reconciliation!