Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

The first grade and I made Mother's Day cards with a Log Cabin theme, perfect with block crayons and limited attention spans. Can you tell which one is mine?


I didn't give my card to my mom. Instead, I gave her a "grandbaby"! This will have to tide her over until human progeny come forth. (Hmm... as if I were a hydra!)



This little baby has a crocheted lace flower pin with vintage mother-of-pearl button, removable so Mom can add it to her collection of Mother's Day flower pins.



Grandmother, this one's coming your way in the mail!


I want to make sure and recognize the "moms" who don't have children of their own--the teachers, nannies, coaches, nurses, etc. who are the village it takes to raise little guys. Happy Mother's Day to you and to us all!

No comments: