As I was going through my pictures, I was stunned at how much I actually created this year! The following collages are not exhaustive (omitting, for example, bee blocks) but provide a sense of all I've stitched in 2011.
|Clothing and Accessories|
|Quilts and Mug Rugs|
My plans for 2012 are as follows:
- OYG Bee Quilt (my month is July!)
- OYG Sampler Quilt (made from practice blocks)
- Late Christmas present (basted)
- Wild Thing Quilt (ready for basting)
- True Lover's Knot (for me)
- True Lover's Knot (for friend)
- Marlowe Quilt
- Jelly Roll Race II
- Circa 1934 Quilt
- Baby Trees (basted)
- Lillian's Hexagons (ready for basting)
- Antique Pinwheels (ready for basting)
- Hand-Tied Solomon's Puzzle (awaiting binding)
- Botany Baby Quilt
- Psychology Quilt
- Rooftop Garden Baby Quilt
- The Hobbit Movie cloak (to wear to the midnight showing next December)
Since college I've been in the habit of making to-do lists that are impossible to complete. It doesn't discourage me, though. I shoot for the moon and always land among the stars.
Happy New Year, y'all! No matter how amazing 2011 was, the best is yet to come!