Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pebbles

This week for the Free Motion Quilt Along the topic was pebbles! I unintentionally woke up two hours before my alarm went off this morning, so I basted another practice pad and taped off sections and got to work!




Here is the back of the pad. You can see the various shapes a bit clearer. I think when I move to the section on my quilt, I'll take my time. I was rushing through these and didn't watch how well I was retracing along the lines to stopping/starting points.


I didn't post photos from my last assignment--loops! Here are loops from my quilt!



Still needing practice. S.l.o.w. d.o.w.n........ that might help. Maybe not. :-)

I start giving sewing machine lessons this week! Should be an adventure!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Coming along nicely.....it is so fun to do free motion..don't you think?