Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

[Ahem] Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats as the show is about to begin.

First of all, I'd like to thank my father and grandfather, two wonderful men who have demonstrated unlike any others the joy in do-it-yourself-itude. With precision and craftsmanship they have built wonders in wood, kept houses operable, landscaped, farmed, maintained, created, taught and learned, and through it all they have been men of integrity, men who love their wives and children and above all who love God. Happy Father's Day, Daddy and Granddaddy!

My dad spends a lot of his time traveling and working at his computer. For Father's Day, I wanted to create a special gift that would make life more enjoyable for him. Thus, I give you the Lumbar Support Pillow and Cover!


Tutorial here.

No comments: