Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Workroom

Oh lovely spare room, how much I shall miss you when the next housemate moves in! Until then, I appreciate how well you accommodate my ironed fabrics awaiting the shears.

Baby Quilt #2: yellow and gray raw-edged appliqued circles. JOY!

Fabrics for the piece I'm creating to celebrate my best friend's wedding. She's red, he's tie-dye, and they're both brilliantly black and white. Not sure exactly what they'll turn into, but I have high hopes it will be as striking as they are. Mazl tov, Dan and Diane!

1 comment:

Cat said...

When I see the stillness of the pieces laid out on the floor I think ~oh my~ I could not do that with my 3 white lightening little dogs!

Your fabric choices / color combo for your friends wedding quilt is wonderful. The tie-die fits in great!

Have fun creating!