Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring!

Been waiting for these to bloom...

Been watching these bust out... That little purple guy is named Stephen...

Been doing a lot of this...

And this...

And this...

Spring has finally arrived! I'm pulling back from most projects for the time being but continue with the last square of my current valence on my cathedral window quilt. As this one is completed, I can stitch together two sets of three blocks and attach to the center, then the two sets of five and attach, and then... well, then we'll give it a rest for a bit. Meanwhile, I've raided JoAnn's remnants again (one of my favorite things to do!) and snagged bits and pieces for baby quilts (both in the sketchbook and in process).

Spring Break next week! Expecting to put together some denim pieces for Mem-Hey and do some prep work for our school's upcoming charity auction. If I build the ark, the critters will come [she muses ambiguously]... Much is afoot! Huzzah!

1 comment:

Atypical Girl said...

I owe you an e-mail, but our main computer broke, which was crazy. Anyway, finally! Your daffodils. I saw a bunch of robins the other day and I was like, "SPRING!!!"

My bird hand sewing is going better. :)