Saturday, February 13, 2010

Moving Day!

I am moments away from my spectacular moving crew* showing up at my place! Most things are boxed, lots are already tucked away in the new digs... My life is full of art supplies. You know how we get... we forget we're stashing stuff and then we find all these treasures! Yippee! Today shall be grand. Looking forward to posting again when I've got some lovely splash of new pieces created in my new space.

In the meantime... OWOH ends TONIGHT! Whee! THAT has been a blast! And now... MORE BOXES!!! AND TRIPLE PUNCTUATION MARKS!!!

*consisting of Dad, Mom, Mr. Valentine, Mr. Elf, Mr. Liebling, and all their assorted trucks and SUVs :-)

1 comment:

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Have fun with all that re-discovering your treasures you had stashed...You'll be like a kid in a candy store I'm sure...

Happy Valentines Day....