Wednesday, December 30, 2009

CHRISTMAS!

Oh what a delight! I celebrated Christmas this year with my friends' family and am still recovering from the smack-you-upside-the-head-awe-and-wonder of it. Huzzah! There were a few creations I gave as gifts, but rather than take pictures I opted to make home movies. Once I iMovie those up I can perhaps grab a still or two. In the meantime, here's a gander at one of my latest creative endeavors: jewelry-making. Don't get me pliers, don't buy me cartons of beads and findings, no. The joy for me is knotting, experimenting, working with organic shapes and fibers, repurposing antique pieces, etc. Por ejemplo...

In other news, I shall follow that blogger-type trend of posting photos of the fabric you just came home with. For me, Miss Low-Budget Bargain Aficionado, it was a painstaking process finding the same glorious remnant tucked in a bin week after week, but alas, glory like this don't come cheap. FINALLY the fabric collection went on sale and VOILA!

I hope I marry a musical man and can turn this into something significant for him... or us... whatever. :-)

No comments: